Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mouth Watering Banana Bread:

This is my favorite banana bread recipe that I have ever tasted! Back in high school, I received this recipe from my best friend’s mom, Mrs. Shular. This bread is one of the quickest ways to Robert’s heart. It is probably one of his favorite things I make. I love making banana bread simply because 1) it is simple to make 2) I usually always have the ingredients on hand 3) a banana never goes to waste – I love that you can freeze bananas that get too brown to eat and use them 4) it is deliciously scrumptious!

Here is the recipe:
1 Cup of margarine (softened)
1 ½ Cups sugar
2 Cups flour
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
3 ripe bananas (I always make it with frozen bananas that have been thawed out)
Combine the above ingredients in a mixer and then bake at 325 degrees for 55 minutes.
Do not forget to let it cool in the pan before trying to take it out.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites as well to make! I have a GREAT recipe - pretty similar if you ever want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun blog! what i have seen so far! i love... keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete